* put baby down for a nap
* watch "Take the Lead" while baby is sleeping
* write blogs, check emails, finish story, and make shopping list while watching the movie
* after baby wakes up, go to the store and buy some freakin food
* pick up older kid from school
* invite friends over for a relaxing evening in the hot tub
Days when Eric has work off are so smooth and nice. I'm sure it's because he generously lets me sleep in and relax a little. Days off are a good thing!
This is why I would never go back to church: Sundays are precious to me now. Sunday used to mean stress and preparation and exhaustion. Now they mean a guaranteed day off, get up when we feel like it, shower, or not, and basically chill. I look forward to Sunday now! What a funny world this is...