1) We admitted we were powerless over blogging--that our lives had become unmanageable.
2) Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity. Such as, but not limited to, Marijuana.
3) Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him. But since what we understood of God is wrong, disregarded that decision, and just said “Fuck it”, and recommitted to Marijuana.
4) Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves, our stash and our blog.
5) Admitted to Marijuana, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our excessive blog intake.
6) Were entirely ready to have Marijuana remove all need to blog.
7) Humbly asked Blogger to remove our login information.
8) Made a list of all blogs we had read, and became willing to delete them all from our Favorites. Until realization how long of a list that would be, so instead, made cookies and drank beer.
9) Made direct farewell comments to linked blogs wherever possible, except when to do so would be too much trouble for us to go to.
10) Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it while we taped our fingers together, making it impossible, if not just really really hard, to type.
11) Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our various Contacts for Pot, as we understood Them, praying only for knowledge of Its location and price per half-ounce.
12) Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to bloggoholics, and to practice these principles in all our affairs. ALL of them, extra-marital or otherwise. Even carried the message to the kid that bags the groceries and the old lady picking up her thyroid medication. Kinda got annoying about spreading the message.