Sunday, July 30, 2006

Week in Review

Many new things happened this week. Let's have a look:

*Hit the 80 post mark

*Went on 2, TWO, dates with a woman this week. Seriously girl-crushin'... :):):)

*Drank a bottle of White Zinfandel, all by myself

*Made a cheesy love-song CD

*Wrote some bad poetry (gawd, I'm making myself yack. sorry if you are too!)

*Met Doug (Eight Hour Lunch) and his family (which, btw, my daughter keeps asking which hill you guys live on!)

*Learned that, in addition to being Sun in Sagittarius, I'm a Moon in Cancer and Libra Rising

*And some other, ahem, new things, but there's no way in hell I'd write about them here.

All in all, it's been a fun week. Slow, hot, and fun.

3 comments:

Montgomery Q said...

I learned that, in addition to being Awesome in Sagittarius, I'm a Realizer in Cancer and Weener Rising

Sideon said...

Two dates with the same woman? Do tell. Inquiring minds.

White Zinfandel? You DO like the sweet stuff, don't you...?

Me: sun in Aries, Sagi rising, moon in Scorpio.

La said...

Totally down with the sweet stuff.

I actually expect myself to evolve about wine though. I'm actually drinking coffee and beer, and I never expected I would do that. The zin was more like juice, so I probably could handle stronger stuff.

Maybe Chardonnay next?