Monday, October 09, 2006

My Halloween Costume

Okay, here's my criteria. I don't want to spend much money. I like having my face painted, as opposed to masks. I like my eyes to look wicked-cool. I really like the picture of Siouxsie and the Banshees on Sideon's blog. Check out her eyes!!!

Christy will be at the same party as me, so I can't go as Satine. Not that I have any disillusions that I could ever come remotely close to looking as good as Nicole Kidman! (Christy, you'll look stunning, so go for it!!!)

I'm leaning towards some kind of cat-theme. OOH OOH, I should dress up like one of the characters in Cats. Or at least paint my face like that... *swooning at the possibilities*

K so help me think of how to get a cheap costume that's at least half-way between pathetic and fabulous.

5 comments:

Arizona Expositor said...

Creativity with Halloween costumes is not my thing. We just go to Wal-Mart and pick-up stuff there, it's much easier that way.

Sister Mary Lisa said...

I love your Cats idea, but have absolutely no idea on how to make it work....

Unless you dressed in regular clothes and had cat hair/face/hands. Then you could be a Cats cast member on her day off. :)

Christy said...

Oh I looooove Siouxie! You have gorgeous eyes, you could totally pull off that look. I like the Cats idea too, but keep in mind you're going to be drinking a lot that night. The makeup could get smuged.

Eric said...

If you drink in excess before we get there, you can be just about anything your mind can come up with. You wouldn't need makeup. ;]

Eric

Rebecca said...

TOTALLY be a cat from "Cats"! Make your hair really big and put a speaker in it, and have the soundtrack playing. Dance the WHOLE EVENING.