Monday, October 09, 2006

My Halloween Costume

Okay, here's my criteria. I don't want to spend much money. I like having my face painted, as opposed to masks. I like my eyes to look wicked-cool. I really like the picture of Siouxsie and the Banshees on Sideon's blog. Check out her eyes!!!

Christy will be at the same party as me, so I can't go as Satine. Not that I have any disillusions that I could ever come remotely close to looking as good as Nicole Kidman! (Christy, you'll look stunning, so go for it!!!)

I'm leaning towards some kind of cat-theme. OOH OOH, I should dress up like one of the characters in Cats. Or at least paint my face like that... *swooning at the possibilities*

K so help me think of how to get a cheap costume that's at least half-way between pathetic and fabulous.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Creativity with Halloween costumes is not my thing. We just go to Wal-Mart and pick-up stuff there, it's much easier that way.

Sister Mary Lisa said...

I love your Cats idea, but have absolutely no idea on how to make it work....

Unless you dressed in regular clothes and had cat hair/face/hands. Then you could be a Cats cast member on her day off. :)

Christy said...

Oh I looooove Siouxie! You have gorgeous eyes, you could totally pull off that look. I like the Cats idea too, but keep in mind you're going to be drinking a lot that night. The makeup could get smuged.

Rebecca said...

TOTALLY be a cat from "Cats"! Make your hair really big and put a speaker in it, and have the soundtrack playing. Dance the WHOLE EVENING.