I don't usually do this. I've made an effort to keep most of my complaints off my blog. I want to keep this as a forum of positivity, for the most part. But damn. I can't keep this in any longer so here's a list of current complaints:
* Being sick, especially the gutteral phlegm-y coughing kind
* Getting my period 2 weeks early, and having it for a week straight (as opposed to 5 days)
* Having a sick kid, and having the school call you to inform you of her 101 degree fever, which you should've known about if you were any kind of a parent and checked that kind of thing before you sent her off to school (esp. since she stayed home from school sick yesterday!)
* Not having someone to make me homemade chicken soup and bring me clear fluids all day long
* Jim missed Pam's text message last night on The Office. I'm getting sick of that storyline dragging out.
* Poopy diapers. I'm SO over any baby-hunger...
* There's too many movies I want to see. I don't have enough time!
* Saying the words, "Mormonism doesn't really affect me anymore", then pausing, then hearing Dick Norse on KSL talk about Gordon B. Hinkley on the news. Okay, I proceeded to flip off the TV, so maybe I'm not all the way recovered... :)
This list has gotten way too long. I'll stop it there. Happy Friday to you all!