Sunday, April 02, 2006

The most wonderful day, EVER

Ha! While all those Mormons were sitting in their living rooms (or stake centers, on hard seats) watching the leaders drone on and on, we were out enjoying the be-autiful weather we had today.

We met my sister and her family, along with several friends and their families, at a park in PG. We played tennis, had a picnic, I got to play a little softball, and the kids just loved playing on the playground. There was a nice breeze that kept you from getting too hot. Oh, it was just spectactular!

It's been really cold and rainy here lately, and today was the first in a while where the sun actually stayed out all day. I"ve been SO itching to get outside and do some yard work. Tomorrow thru Wed. we're getting more yucky weather, so today was my one chance to soak up the sun.

And those poor people who weren't able partake of the joy!!! I can't even tell you how sorry I feel for the ones who would PREFER to watch conference than enjoy a great family day together. I know they are out there though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great day! Weather here has been in the 80's and this morning a severe storm passed through. Our temps are ging down to the 60's tonight.

Family coming next week for Easter. Hope you all have a Hoppy Easter (tell that one to Lindsay....smile).

Tell Eric I cannot make a comment on his new blog, it only allows you to select BLOGGER. Sounds like he had an epiphany and I wanted to send him some words of wisdom.