* Stores release festive "Holiday" creamers, such as Pumpkin Spice (tasty!).
* The weather gets just cool enough, for my taste. Warm(ish) in the afternoon, cool at night.
* Plans for holiday parties and traditions stir from their long spring/summer nap.
* My baking skills peak out of their hiding place.
* Bulb planting and planning for wonderful spring blooms is in full swing.
* Fireplaces, blankets, socks; it's a season for snuggling!!
* Watching the birds migrate south
* Hot chocolate and peppermint Schnapp's!
* Cracking nuts :)
* The anticipation of the Holidays, family, traditions
La AND Lee's List
* Impatience for spring-training to get here first shows it's nasty little head (this is the first year for that one!)
* World Series!!
* Brilliant colors interrupt the summer greens (and browns here in Utah). Deep reds, bright yellows, and pumpkin oranges turn the mountains into rainbows.
* Pumpkin pie, fo sho!
* 'Tis the season for all things apple